About Me

My photo
I have been retired almost a year, and have enjoyed doing my favorite things, like needlework, rug making, quilting, watercolor painting and photography. I have been married for 47 years and am now the caregiver to my husband suffering from Alzhiemer Disease. He is losing is battle now, after 8 years. So sad to watch him drift away. I am also raising my grand daughter, now age 12. I have had her for the last 6 years, She keeps life interesting, and it is fun to share my hobbies with her. My grand mother and mother taught me, so now that I have a girl I get to help her. FUN.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Rag Rags


Crocheted rug made from new fabric.  I like 
the bright new color, but prefer to crochet 
with recycled sheets.













So there you are, what I have been doing the last
few months. Keeping my hands busy when I
sit down keeps me calm and I can slip away 
from the stress of life.

 After 47 years of marriage my husband
in getting worse by the day or week. He has been 
cursed with Alzhiemers for the past 8 years or so.
What a nasty disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment