About Me

My photo
I have been retired almost a year, and have enjoyed doing my favorite things, like needlework, rug making, quilting, watercolor painting and photography. I have been married for 47 years and am now the caregiver to my husband suffering from Alzhiemer Disease. He is losing is battle now, after 8 years. So sad to watch him drift away. I am also raising my grand daughter, now age 12. I have had her for the last 6 years, She keeps life interesting, and it is fun to share my hobbies with her. My grand mother and mother taught me, so now that I have a girl I get to help her. FUN.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Quilt Pattern Fob


My own design stitched on 18 ct Ivory Aida 
2x1 DMC Floss

I'm using one of my scissor fobs for a key fob.. The fob doesn't 
drop to the bottom of the purse, how great is that.  I will be making lots 
of these for presents. Also looks good hanging from your pocket 
when your keys are inside.




No comments:

Post a Comment